Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Do You 'Poo' In Public?

So i know this is dangerously close to lunch time.  I'm sorry.  Seriously it was not my intent to give you something gross to think about but.....ok.....

So every day that I traipse to the office I know that I need to get there either before 8:45am or a hr after. There is someone on this floor ( i think its our secretary) that 'blows up' the ladies' room @ 9am. Without fail.

Now the bathroom doesn't have an AC vent or a window it just has a piss poor air freshener that releases puffs of faux flowers on 10 minute increments.

(Sigh)

I don't get it! I don't poo in public if it can be helped...If Dani is blowing something up that means that there was a "is that sweat on the back of my kneecap" moment. I wait until I do home or go before I leave home...but public bathrooms are for #1's (in my opinion!)

Now....most men that I talk to go at will...whenever and wherever...so maybe its a gender thing?

I've got no clue...

Things that I hate....

#1 Do not come in to the bathroom and drop a quick brick and leave before I can run out...it's rude! I may suffocate! Most importantly....I don't want to look like the culprit!

#2 Reread #1

Yes...fine...its natural....but so is breast milk and so if nursing women have been relegated to "not so public areas." Then your poo should stay at home.

I'm done.

3 comments:

Adei von K said...

not 9am!!! does she eat cereal with raisins and benefiber for breakfast?

yeah, we gotta save the heavy stuff for home. that is not a good look, wherever you are.

DrMPH said...

LMBO,

I mean this is true...

redandbrown said...

eww... just walk around the office asking where the odor is coming from, ask chick too, maybe she'll be shamed into holding it in next time