This DC trip yielded several 'bring me something' statements as we were getting ready leave. Now, I knew the type of tom foolery that was going to engulf the city when it came to Obama paraphernalia. DC never lets me down.
And sure enough.....every single corner had Obama blankets, coins, plates, dime bags, silverware, plasticware, wrapping paper, crack viles, toilet covers, toothbrushes, mugs, flat irons, weave packs, cups, license plate holders, sippy cups, DNA tests, pregnancy tests, tshirts, jackets, buttons, blacks, cigarettes, pot holders, bedazzled skullies, wraps, scarves, socks, scrunchis, gum, candy, condoms, framed pictures, precious moments Obama Bibles....it was ridiculous.
What souvenir can you get in D.C. that you can't order anywhere else?????? What souvenir besides a seat at the swearing-in ceremony gives you that 'I was there' sentiment??????
Am I the only one that found the request insane?
2 comments:
You cheap heffa, does this mean you didn't get me something?!?!? *kissing teeth*
dime bags...
DNA tests...
condoms...
I know you're joking but I wouldn't put it past D.C.!
Post a Comment