Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Question...Pls Answer

Blame Last Nights Espisode of  'Daddy's Girls' For This One.....

Girl and Boy Date 
During Relationship Boy Gifts Girl With Jewelry
At Breakup, Girl Offers To Return Jewelry
Boy Refuses......

Girl Meets New Guy....
Loves The Old Jewelry, Not For What It Symbolizes But Because It's Pretty
Is Wrong To Still Wear The Jewelry From The Past Relationship?

NOTE: By Jewelry...I mean a necklace and a bracelet...Not A Ring

7 comments:

Adei von K said...

like you said, you like the jewelry cause its pretty. wear it. it was a gift and you like it, not necc the person who gave it to you

Patti said...

You already know how I feel about it. What would the alternative? Especially since he didn't want it back? Let it gather dust in your jewelry box? Re-gift? If you're going to do all that you may as well wear it yourself. I would :)

Lex said...

I totally say keep it! I still have a stuffed animal from a previous relationship because I love it, not because Ol' Boy gave it to me....and I'm married to a different guy! LOL.

Lex said...

P.S.
The length of Angela's hair is out of control.

Ok that is all.

DrMPH said...

I think you should keep it only if you like it. Her ring was butt ugly, I think she should of taken Vanessa advice and pawned it. Buy a cute outfit or have a spa day instead!!

Rashan Jamal said...

You can keep the necklace and watches. Rings I might have a problem with, just don't tell me where it came from and I wont ask and all will be well. LOL

redandbrown said...

I vote no, the memories attached to the items keep you in the past and your all about moving forward. If he likes it on yah tell him where he can buy u one just like it lol :P