Friday, January 23, 2009

I need a Vacation......

I came back from DC with a cold (I'm sure madam McKenzie links it to the lack of a real jacket, I disagree).....

However, being cute when it's less than 30 degrees outside can become problematic(if you know that you'll be outside for a better portion of the day)......

For instance...we decided to visit the parade route and get some up close shots before the 2 million people descended on the area. We started out like this.....
                            

Then the wind  picked up......and the chill started and......we ended up like this.......







****sigh****


Anywho, so I'm on day 3 of a head cold.  It's getting way better, but I got back to job 2 and noticed Armageddon.

The shelves should be empty....

                The boxes should not be there(next to the ladder)  

Effectively, the entire spring line of merchandise came in during the 4-day period that we were out of town.  Everything that needed to be shipped out from the winter/fall line needed to be mailed out the day I got back.  Oh and here is the kicker.  Two weeks before we left for DC I was doing my best to rack up as many extra hours as possible.  I kept getting called off because the store was so slow that the associates were taking care of my stock duties to pass the time.  I leave for vacation and there are 4 days of nothing going on in the store and I come back and no one has touched ANYTHING.....I need to go back on vacation.....


1 comment:

Adei von K said...

but you're smiling thru the scarves! so cute the both of you!!