***Yes, its Monday and I'm thinking about Friday***
Don't judge me
This week's gem?

Sweets and I have a date with John & Estelle on Friday :)
Just got to get through this Monday and I'll be on my way! Hmmm....maybe that's why it seems like last year flew by. Every Monday I'm wishing for Friday....
3 comments:
OOOH so jealous.
JL will be here on the 3rd I believe, but thanks to the economic downturn (bastard economy), the PHI and I are sitting this one out.
...dont let JL pop back through later on this year though - it will be on and poppin!
1. Jealousy leaves a bad taste in your mouth...I should know, I have the same taste profile going on right now.
2. What the heck!?! Where was I when all this discussion was going on?
3. I can so appreciate John's musicality.
4. There's not a John album I don't own.
5. It seems like "Everybody Knows" expect me. All I needed was some information so that I could have "Save Room" and I am sure I could have some "Satisfaction" if someone could "Show Me" something about this concert. I would have had a "Green Light" to "Get Lifted", however, now I just need some "Refuge". But I am just "Ordinary People" and I will need to move "Quickly" next time. As for "This Time" "It's Over" and I will have to listen to John on my "Stereo".
6. What the heck!?!
don't forget the other couple you're going with!!! ME & DREEZ!! YAY!
Post a Comment