Saturday, January 24, 2009

Color Spectrum

Job 2 just changed the dress code for the sales associates from all black to dark denim jeans, white tops and navy cardigans, blazers, etc.  The other versions of the dress code for women include navy dresses, dark denim/navy skirts, etc.  The dress code change is a breath of fresh air.  Now of course, those with their own levels of 'fresh' or 'pre-fresh' add scarves and their own sass to the dress code which makes for an interesting work environment.  
------------
Let me pause.....'pre-fresh' has been in my vocab since Jay-Z's performance at Glastonbury.  If you missed this interview.  Give yourself 2 minutes and watch the beginning as Jay walks into the room and makes the 'pre-fresh' statement.  I've been tickled about this for months.





Back to the regularly scheduled rant.......

Anywho, here is the problem.  There seems to be a loose interpretation of navy.  I've seen  (sigh) words can't even describe.....wait let me get a pic for you.......




↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑This is what I'm dealing with....



it's like everyone uses the crayon attache' case version of blue(s)........


Sigh...

I'm done.

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

"this what it look like... this is how i woke up"

OMG, I "heart"ed him for 7 seconds.

Yeah... about those blues.

ZsaZsaJenks said...

So sayest, one who doesn't understand the complexity of color, (scoff), pre-fresh, i spose...