Friday, January 23, 2009

Memories......

Thanks for putting up with my overly gleeful countdown to the DC trip and then my lack of posts when it really counted.  The trip was amazing....and while the inauguration was at the forefront of the experience....the real 'amazing-ness' happened while I was playing catch up with friends I haven't seen in ages and with some needed one-on-one time with sweets.



Here are some frat pics....oh let me explain...I'm in a frat....the frat is co-ed.

First and foremost we so couldn't have made the trip without Madam McKenzie's generosity to put us up...so THANKS!!!!! 

Ok so, we did almost everything on the 'to-do' list.  Some of the unplanned items involved walking the entire city....but we had things to discuss so the walk came in handy.  The sentiment in the city was memorable.  People were on some kind of surreal 'glee tip.'  There was an unnatural amount of friendliness (If you've been to DC, you'll know that friendliness isn't really the pervasive noun).

All in all it was a bit of fresh air to get away and to remember everything that I love and miss about city life....Oh yea....One other thing....

I love this man....Just wanted to put it out there....Traveling together will either yield homicide or you'll 'fall in love all over again.'

It was the latter :)

1 comment:

Adei von K said...

AWWWWWWWWWW!!! I love the shot of you guys!

being away is great and its extra awesome when you get away with the love