Now my other half and I work together (because we have totally different jobs it keeps us from killing each other) and once we interacted with the older couple it was officially a 'wrap'. They won't shop in the store unless sweets is there to help them. Whenever they come in, we end up just sitting around talking and laughing. It's great.
But something else happens....
Their closeness is infectious. When they leave I'm instantly energized and I can see the same energy in sweets. It's as though the bond we see in them is the same bond that we see forming in ourselves.
Their love reminds us of our own.
I guess you never really know the impression that you can make on someone else. I just hope that we can inspire a couple the way that they have inspired us.
1 comment:
awww. that is too cute :-)
Post a Comment