A completely incomplete look at all of the things that make me pause, think, smile, and feel in a given day. Truly, 'dani colored' glasses aren't crystal clear, but they clearly allow for a unique perspective on the world.
Friday, December 4, 2009
You Can Find Me In The............
We're baaaaaccck!!!!!! This is a quick trip, Sweets and I have a wedding to attend. How & Ever mark your calendars. We will be back for New Yrs :)
Okay, so I was just about to leave you a comment asking about your flight plans, but then I remembered that you're staying with us, so I will see you shortly and I'll just ask you in person. Its been a really looong day.
4 comments:
Okay, so I was just about to leave you a comment asking about your flight plans, but then I remembered that you're staying with us, so I will see you shortly and I'll just ask you in person. Its been a really looong day.
What's that? Toronto? (no, I'm not that stupid. LOL)
Peace up, A-town down!!
A is for Awesome! love that place!
Post a Comment