I have not gotten any Christmas gifts.
I have not looked/planned for any Christmas gifts.
I actually only have a confirmation on one of the 2 people that I have for Secret Santa.
I'm pretty sure that Sweets and I agreed on no gifts months ago and I have not even plotted on a secret rule-breaking gift.
I have not thought of/purchased/budgeted for a Christmas gift for my parents or grandparents.
I haven't even looked for cards.
I guess because I'm working in some form or fashion right up until New Yrs Eve, Christmas has completely snuck up on me. I don't have a plan and I'm actually not too worried about it. The most that I plan on doing for Christmas is going to midnight Mass on Christmas Eve and going to see "Sherlock Holmes" with Bakima on or around Christmas Day. That's It.
Hmmm....I don't know what has happened to me, but I don't think that I like it.
1 comment:
I wouldn't sweat it. I only got gifts for 2 people. MamaP (her customary angel) and Hubs. Actually, both of Hubs big gifts are things he's needed and has been using for the past month. The others are small little incidentals that I'd get for him anyway, but am saving in the name of Christmas - lol. Oh, and I gave Naima a magazine subscription. So 3 people.
I'm baking for the family, so frankly I consider that our gift - my time, groceries, and lovin from the oven :)
Post a Comment