Tuesday, December 15, 2009

One of those Days......

Monday was really hard. I've been trying to go over in my head how best to put this out there, but I haven't been able to really find a way. I guess that means to just go at it head on.

So Monday night I left work and decided to grab something to eat on the way home. As usual, I called Brew, spoke to Ash, called my mom....the usual.

I got to the parking lot of Chipotle and my mom called me back.

The conversation went something like this:

Dani: "Hey mom...I was calling earlier to see how your day was going."
Mom: "It was fine....(pause)"
Dani: (Busy parking didn't focus on the pause)
Mom: "Dani...You know... I don't like how you are living your life. I'm disappointed with your lack of achievements and you need to get it together."
Dani: "Whaaa??"
Mom: (One solid hour of beration....)


Devestated would be a mild understatement....Let's just say...I never made it out of the car....