Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Back Blogging

Ok....So if you follow this blog you may notice that from time to time the posts just...

STOP
This happens for a couple of reasons, but usually I'm so busy living life that I don't actually get enough time to blog about it. Yes, that is usually a cop out. I'm going to go with Jam being the person to call me out on that. However, that was the case over the past week-seriously.
I back-blogged because all of the things that happened were important enough for you to get caught up on. Back-Blog? I did a week of posts...today....about last week and the beginning of this week.
Now...yesterday's post. Ummm....I tend to blog at work and that one still really bothers me, so I'm doing it in segments and will continue shortly.
Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Lex said...

Thank you for catching me up!! That Monday entry sounds like a really big, hard and nasty pill to swallow. Especially after the other post about how your mom told her friend she was so proud of you. Everything happens for a reason and I am sure there is a positive side to the convo....somewhere! I heart you, and honestly, that is all that matters :)

Naima said...

I was wondering why I all of a sudden had 9 unread items in my Google reader, all of which referred to events earlier in the week (I'm still getting through them). Thanks for making that make sense to me!