
This is my dear sis at her desk, not working. I drove up to Orlando Friday evening to spend my sister's bday with her. The plan was for me to meet her at her office. Once I got there she held me captive in her office for a hour. What I got out of it was a parking ticket...and this fcae. LOL!
This birthday was especially important to me because next year this time Madam George will be Madam Shea (tear!) so it was fun to lounge around and do nothing. We didn't have much of a plan....as usual that seemed to work out the best.
After I picked up my face after I saw my parking ticket we went to dinner and then ended up on the couch watching 'The Other Boleyn Girl'
Ummm.....why had I not seen that movie before?????? It was sooooooo good! But lets just say we had to pause it a few times and I needed to let Ash know that if she ever....ok then. It was a lot of sisterhood gone wrong in that movie.
When was the last time we lounged around doing nothing???? hmm....Can't remember....feels great!
1 comment:
nice. Mini Me would get on my nerves after a couple hours. I can't wait till we're old enough to chill... if that'll ever happen. 32 and 40 y.o.??? 40 and 48?
Post a Comment