We woke up and took a walk in the park right outside of the George/Shea apt.

Does anyone know why your legs itch when you work out? That was the question of the morning.
Anywho then we got gussied up and went to see.....

Ok....so lets chat about this movie.
1. The 11:15am Saturday morning show.....PACKED with kids......I was actually glad about that one. (reason #2)
2. I've heard the controversy about the movie etc. However, there was nothing like looking at little kids of EVERY possible ethnicity clutching Princess Tianna dolls. They were so happy! It gave me hope for my unborn little people.
3. The beginning of the movie had me genuinely worried. I didn't know where it was going and I didn't immediately love the storyline.
4. I saw that Tianna's mom was a maid...immediately I got a little prickly....I quickly paused and thought about all of Disney's Princesses. Most of them started out as someone's help-this was no different. (Down Howard U....Down!)
5. By the end of the movie I was in love. Truly. I really and truly LOVED the movie.
The rest of the day we spent....umm....on the couch...LOL relaxing! Oh and the bday girl talked me and Steve(her fiancee)into a Turkish restaurant (I did a thorough menu inspection before I went). My Lamb sautee was "the bees knees!"
No comments:
Post a Comment