Friday, December 18, 2009

*Baby By Me*

I don't do casual relationships. I have had a firm policy that I don't spend time with someone if I can't see myself enjoying for them for an eternity. Now if during the course of the relationships our compatibility wanes, then we go our separate ways.

With that being said, I love baby pics. Not-fresh from the womb/may need to be cooked a bit longer/is that a child or are there gills-type pics, but the ones when you either get cute or you don't. Why do I love pics? Research. If I'm going to be a zygote carrier I'd like some reassurance that the seedling is a cutie pie.

Yes, I completely like to make sure that we have similar goals and compatibility in other areas, but please believe if I'm going to be intimately acquainted with the twins poly & ester and their half-sister lycra for 9 months, I want cute (and healthy of course).

Got into Sweet's photos recently and ummm......


Check that off my list...we are in business :-)

4 comments:

Adei von K said...

cute pic!!

Patti said...

Kakes was so cute as a cupcake!

Naima said...

Cutie pie -- I mean, cake!

Adei von K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.