Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Linear Posts/Weekend Recap

The last post was a random, but necessary outburst. However, for those who are regular readers you might have noticed that I fell off the face of the planet mid-week last week. I got too busy living life to blog about it, but no worries...Here's a recap....

Last week was terribly busy. We had a corporate visit (job 2) which required a week of prep work and frantic cleaning etc. The visit happened on Thursday and was successful (sigh of relief). Job 1 was filled with 8-9 hour days of scanning employee files...hundreds of files for days....sigh.....

Friday was a beacon of sunshine and Sweets and I peaced out of the Spring Bling and Boat Show mayhem and headed north to Orlando. The trip was a two-fold venture...our(Sweets and I) willing and gracious Inauguration hosts were vacationing in Orlando AND we (Sweets and I) needed some debauchery time with Sasha Fierce (pic to follow), Esteban, Ash & Brew.

The weekend was glorious! And...you'll be proud of me....Everyone has now actually received their gifts. The downside to giving everyone their gift? I don't have a camera @ the moment...but I'm working on it. Brew was on his grind and posted all of the pics from the weekend (Thanks!) so I can share them with you.


Ash, TashPash(&Noah) aka Inauguration host, Dani
Note: Noah won't be actively present in our photos until July some-time but we still acknowledge his presence/baby bump :)





The men....LOL...they refused to stand any closer LOL!!!

Brew, Esteban, Sweets, Mr. Mac
I think everyone in this pic is a 'regular' with the exception of Mr. Mac...he's Tashpash's other half....
Note: Happy First Anniversary to you both....Marriage is a beautiful thing.




Note: Yes....that is my ridiculously large bag in the shot....It needs its own seat...Blame Sweets for enabling my mammoth bag foolishness


We ended the night here:


Great food, fantastic live music, dancing all night....

Ok...so the live singer is fantastic! We saw her(Chaundrian) at the AKA Lounge and heard she was performing at BB King's and had to come and see her do her thing. To be accurate it's Chaudrian featuring Soul Kamotion.....



Note: Now....Sigh...I happened to glance over and make eye contact with this man as he was palming the bootie of his dancing mate. AWKWARD!
Chaudrian is blowing in the background (as usual....SANG!)


Oh...and as promised...Sasha (Fierce)...Esteban's leading lady (sorry Ash) was in full effect the entire trip...Gotta love a dog with cat mannerisms (lol).



Great trip & Great weekend :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.. Great weekend is an understatement. I was sooo sad that we had to come back :( :(
Noah misses his auntie Dani already!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Aww Auntie Dani misses Noah...Can't wait for him to make his entrance.