Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Back

It's back to the grind of sorts, I actually don't feel like I left (how sad is that). However, to get everyone up to date....

The weekend...hmm...the weekend was tumultuous for sweets and I...and I don't think we've figured out why. Just a lot of little arguments. I think we're on the other side of that. I started a post about it, but I might just let that one go. Moving on....

Easter was fantastic! I've been prepping Sweets for forever for my favorite holiday and it went smashingly well.
(the other two superstars in the pic are my favs Ash & Ana...HAUTE(thx June Ambrose)!)

The only downside to the service was being informed that one of our beloved parishioners was in the hospital and was deteriorating rapidly. She later passed Monday morning (heartbreaking--she will be missed).

Pause....

I hugged her during Thursday night's service. Monday morning she was no longer with us....stop taking people/things/time for granted!

Moving on....

Dinner @ Grams was lovely. Way more food than people. I think that Ash, Brew, Sweets and I stopped being able to see at one point...that's the extent of the feasting that took place.

I think that's all that I have for you. This weekend should be pretty busy. We have our parishioners funeral @ 10am on Saturday...then we have this blessed event later that same evening.




2 comments:

DrMPH said...

I love the Easter Dress it is FAB!!!

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Thanks!!!!