1. "We should still be friends" was your statement about a year ago. Then you proceed by being disrespectful to my other half, subtly and not so subtly suggesting that I re-kindle what wasn't present in my last relationship(and make amends), and more often than not you bring the awkwardness to every run in that we have.....but when I shoot down suggestions for us to 'do something together' you seem hurt. GTFOH!!!
2. Mc.Donalds....how I love thee....I know it's no longer 'cool' to like processed food....I get it. However, part of the reason that I'm willing to forgo my waistline for a few moments of a food 'quickie' is that my satisfaction is guaranteed. So when I sit in the drive thru line and order the one thing that I will eat for breakfast, a sausage biscuit, it is supposed to be bliss. I could cook breakfast, but I don't want the variables. I'm not interested in the food prep foreplay. I want the "big O" food equivalent, with minimal effort and maximum satisfaction. My last sausage biscuit tasted like over-salted ass. ***Face*** That is all.
2.5 Did you really have me sit in line to watch you make more coffee and then hand me my coffee made from the last driblets of the old batch? Toothless B*tch!
3. Cold.stone, how I love thee...However, if your business is ice cream and your ice cream has freezer burn then ummmm....all of your carefully squinting, at the flip chart mounted to the glass casing that you hide behind, is USELESS!
4. So Day.26's album came out yesterday. I anticipate it moving 30 copies. The last album was pretty good (yes Brew you were right). I didn't really get in to it untl I realized that playing the album=Sweets singing. However, while having the #1 show on MTV is cute...the show has stopped focusing on the point of the group....the music! Snipets of songs are barely interwoven between crying spells. I can't name any tracks off the album besides the current single. Can you? Oh...but I can tell you everything leading up to this clip and everything that happens after it.....
Are we pushing an album, a WWE debut, or a forthcoming T.yra special?
5. Why do I wake up @ 5am if you (el boss) are up @ 5, as well, and editing my content? If you are going to do my job then why not let me sleep until 8am?
6. Peo.ple magazine is an entertainment magazine. However, ever since the election they have slowly but surely been pushing 'hard' news and entertainment news. I don't get it....I go to Peo.ple to see celeb pics. So why is this the leading story on the site?
No comments:
Post a Comment