A completely incomplete look at all of the things that make me pause, think, smile, and feel in a given day. Truly, 'dani colored' glasses aren't crystal clear, but they clearly allow for a unique perspective on the world.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Mini Rant
It it just me, or is this officially the most aggravating screen known to man?
I have seen this screen more often than my actual home page. Don't create the new hotness if you don't have the server power to support it! OK....I'm done
3 comments:
LMAO!!!
I just saw it and said, "fcuk it, i'll go to blogger" lol
i've been on for a year and now this is what i have to deal with!!! ARGH!! i was so frustrated earlier today!!! they really need to update the server.
Ohh so true! It is the worse ever. WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO MANY TWEETS! ughhhh
Post a Comment