Friday, April 17, 2009

Angst

This week has been filled with restlessness and angst about life and 'the next step.' As I was getting caught up on all that is Goo.gle Rea.der, I stumbled on a poster for a movie that I've NEVER heard of.


It made me instantly nostalgic for a city that didn't just follow all that is mainstream. Truth be told, I probably wouldn't want to see the movie, but I like having the option.

Add that to the list of things that I need in my quest for a new city......

3 comments:

DrMPH said...

I'm going to see it this weekend. I think it is going to be interesting!

Patti said...

I hadn't heard of it either until I Oprah mentioned it in the May 09 issue. They probably aren't showing it here in Athens, so we'll probably have to wait til it comes out on video. Totally looks like something the PHI would want to see.

Jameil said...

i'm going to see it when i go to ATL. (that wasn't helpful, was it? i'm sorry.) it's not playing anywhere in florida. why are we all feeling angst-y? are we feeding off of each other?