This is the fifth year that I've had my car. I was a 'runner' for a law firm when I bought her just after graduation. New or used, new or used--was the debate at the time...I ended up going with the 'new' because I figured I'd have less costs to deal with in the long run. Wasn't sure if the undertaking was doable, but I refuse to be proven wrong so I signed the paperwork and figured I'd make everything work out.
I'm supposed to be basking in the joy of having her all paid off by the end the of yr.
Last yr got in an accident and dented my hood...I refer to it as a dimple...gives her personality.
Late last yr. I realized that one of my back windows takes longer than the others to go back up. I guess I need a motor.
At the beginning of this year, one of my doors deflected from the "automatic lock union" and so it needs to be manually locked and unlocked. Guess I need a motor there too?
Two weeks ago, the brakes/rotors went crazy. The cost... nearly $500.
This week, I get in the car and the check engine light is on.
Seriously?
2 comments:
It is probably just a sensor or a computer that needs to be rest. The same thing happened to me. I wouldn't worry to much!
i was just looking at my car and thinking, "that thing is soooo 9 years old" yeah, maybe for the birthday, I'll get a "new" car (see: 2007). i don't think I can afford new... ever.
Post a Comment