I've been meaning to post about this for awhile. Ever since the Obama train got rolling (pre-election), I've noticed this chick...She's got an unapologetic fierceness about her....Do you know who she is? Her stats are impressive...check her out....
Desiree Rogers--White House Social Secretary

Desiree Rogers--White House Social Secretary
(sidenote: This Harvard Alum has a daughter that is a freshie @ Yale...ummm does she look like she has a 18+ old child???? Yea....she's 50!!!!)
(P.S. yes she was @ NY Fashion week...yes that is Anna Wintour...mmhmm and Donna Karan)
I've never hidden the fact that when I voted for Barack Obama I was actually voting for Michelle. I'm equally tickled that the fabulousness of Michelle extends to her staff.






2 comments:
Desiree is fierce...SHe used to run the Illinois State Lottery and pull the balls out of the drum...I can't knock her hustle though!!!
I have told everyone I know that I want to be like her when I grow up. She oozes class...WOW is all I have to say.
Post a Comment