Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why?

Lil Wayne & Pharrell-Yes

[Lil Wayne]

yes i do it big
call me little astronomical
weezy f baby and the F is for phenomenal

(Sigh) Why????.....This is why kids can't spell!

---------------------------------------------------

T.J. Hol.mes on CMM[sic]

"Christiane, How rare is it for the Queen to call Obama up and say come on over for some tea..."

[Pause]

Christiane: "I don't think she said come on over...."

Why is it that some anchors are unable to 'turn off' their 'lax-ness'????

--------------------------------------------
Why is it that when you delete a post from blog.ger the post still appears in Google reader?

Hmm....

---------------------------------------------

Mims-Move (If you wanna)


Model on my arm no homey I don't have to pay-her
All I have to do is tell her where I wanna take-her
Catch us out in Italy, then we in Jamai-ca
Caught up in the rapture, like Anita Ba-ker

Hmm......so if Mims records this video while singing to one of the models on Candy Girls. Isn't she on his payroll and wouldn't that be an exact negation of the lyric?

Why front? Just wondering.....Carry On....

--------------------------------------------

The NYT posted an article about Mic.helle Oba.ma, her husband and her closet:

“[President Mr. O]’s always asking: ‘Is that new? I haven’t seen that before.’ It’s like, Why don’t you mind your own business? Solve world hunger. Get out of my closet.”

She teasingly imitated him: “You didn’t need any more shoes. The shoes you had on yesterday were fine. Why can’t you just wear that for the rest of the presidency?”


Sigh...why is that so something I would say!

------------------------------------------------

Why can't I pay my Spri.nt prices with a AT.T phone with Ver.izon service offerings?

------------------------------------------------

Watching the G20 summit protests and remembering the Inauguration coverage...why is it that news agencies like to place a reporter and camera person in the midst of loud and rambunctious crowds and then act surprised when they can't hear the response, the live feed is interrupted, or the interview is as interesting as dry paint.

Reporter: Standing here in the middle of the masses.....
Audience: (that's obvious...we're watching you stand there)


-----------------------------------------------

Why is this cute in print, but looks terrible on TV?


---------------------------------------------
Speaking of Mic.helle Oba.ma:

Why was I equally and instantly offended and amused when Kat Williams said that you know if you walk up on Michelle she will smell like Motions and Cocoa Butter....

3 comments:

Lex said...

That Kat Williams comedy show is hilarious! I'm glad you're back and that you had a good vacay!

redandbrown said...

LOL oooo but u know she would!!

Adei von K said...

is her cardigan bedazzled??

weezy ph baby. i would've been more impressed if he flipped the script and said that. its the same sound and n!gg@s wouldn't have been ready for that, son!

yeah, motions and cocoa butter had me rolling! then, booooing... with a snicker.