I decided to see what I had to say a year ago today.....
My how things change. Since last birthday I'm down to one job, have a new beau, and am living in a new city. I guess it's time to really think about what I want to accomplish @ 28.
Mind: Take (and finish) a class....any class....but start fresh and learn something new.
Body: Less of it...'nuf said.
Soul: Commit to prayer/blessings journal EVERY DAY. Start a vision board.
Work: Start learning more in my current position, or finding one that keeps me on my toes.
Love: Stop waiting for the "bottom to fall out."
Travel: JAMAICA, Toronto, Seattle, Vancouver & at least one trip with my brother & sister
Adventure: At least one theme park, white-water rafting(it's been too long)
2 comments:
Can I just give a huge "GIRL I FEEL YOU!!" To "stop waiting for the bottom to fall out" I'm still trying to achieve that lesson...especially since love always proves I was right to wait, smh.
On a brighter note, I might be able to help with some of these:
Mind: I take TONS of classes on damn near everything (hence the multiple certificates, smh) especially cooking so anytime you're ready!!
Body: I'm just going to side-eye you on this one...sign up for a gym yet???
Travel: You already know I'm a traveling fool! There's still time to jump on board my 30th bday trip to Spain/Italy and France!! And can you say possible trip to Brazil or China for 2012?! Stick with me kid!
Adventure: I'm all on it...I whitewater raft every year and if you come on the bday trip we can rock climb in the middle of the Mediterranean...how's that for adventure! Lol.
Toronto!!!!
Post a Comment