Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cloud 8.75 and Counting....

I can be a bit out of control. Those who love me sometimes just go with it.....

My sister is the absolute best. Here's an excerpt from this morning's convo.

My BBM away message currently reads: "On Cloud 9"

Ash: How's cloud 9?
Dani: Rather nice they have almonds here
Ash: Is it everything you hoped it would be?
Dani: Oh yea!
Ash: LOL
Dani: It's like that and there are pop chips.
Ash: I want almonds
Ash: Am I not on cloud 9?
Ash: Dammit Steve!
Ash: What cloud is this?!
Dani: I'll throw some almonds in my purse for you
Dani: Maybe you're on cloud 8.75
Dani: The econocloud
Ash: He's so cheap
Dani: LOLOL
Ash: Couldn't even splurge on my cloud
Ash: Bastard
Dani: *DEAD*

2 comments:

Adei von K said...

Now that is comedy!!!! Little sisters can be something special... sometimes.

Anonymous said...

hilarious