Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ramblings

1. My suitcase is starting to pack itself. Between things pertaining to my sister's wedding and my long distance relationship, I'm a (tired) woman on the move. This week will most definitely prove interesting as I'll be back in my apt Sunday and will be gone again Wednesday night.

2. Speaking of LC, I volunteered his patronage of my neighbor's candy drive. She's ten (ish) and pushing her wares like she belongs in a Clipse video. LC's response to my news: "oh....so THIS is how it begins?"

3. My hair today looks phenomenal. I can only assume it's because I made a hair appointment (sigh).

4. I miss being able to do laundry without having to leave my place. Certain comforts are hard to let go.

5. My bday is exactly 7 days away. I wish I could be more excited, but I am immediately focused on my MOH duties this weekend. Wish me luck!

No comments: