At my core I'm a boring person.
Personality for days? Yes.
Exciting Life? No.
Do I see a problem with it? Not really.
I enjoy taking walks and getting lost. I love going out to eat and having great conversation. Occasionally, I will deviate from my daily grind.
However, most days consist of commuting to and from work, figuring out dinner, chatting with LC and/or watching some TV and then doing it all over again tomorrow.
Am I boring by choice or by circumstance? A little bit of both I think. Either way. The bigger question is why doesn't my routine seem to bother me more? It's like I feel compelled to have a better story to tell, but lack the actual motivation to do so.
1 comment:
I feel the same way sometimes. I sometimes think that I need to leave a larger footprint on this world during my life, I feel compelled to...but lack the motivation. Le sigh.
Post a Comment