1. I moved to NYC from S. Fla only to experience one of the hottest, most humid summers on record.
2. Speaking of summer, I moved to NYC from S. Fla only to wake up and see a major storm heading my way. I thought I left hurricane season behind!
3. Speaking of said hurricane, LC and I planned to drive from DC to North Carolina for the holiday weekend. The Smiths are meeting us there from Atlanta....The hurricane is moving from North Carolina and may impact the DMV. (sigh!!!!!!!!!!!)
4. Speaking of the DMV, I have no idea what will happen weather wise over the next 24 hours, but I'm most assuredly leaving the city THIS AFTERNOON and heading to DC. Whether or not the road trip happens, remains to be seen, but Dani is ready for a vacay.
5. Earl I hate you. Tis all.
No comments:
Post a Comment