1. On the heels of my "I'm Boring" post, I have the type of weekend that requires a quad venti latte just to make it to work Monday morning.
2. Friday night's fashion experience made me realize that I love the business and the emotions of fashion. I also realized that I stop just shy of being willing to spend the money to live in the fashion that I love. I just watch it from afar and ogle. I'm perfectly fine with that.
3. LC made an impromptu visit this weekend and I cannot verbalize how glad I am that he made the trip. He and I both have a pretty intense week at work and then we both have important trips to our respective homes this weekend. It was good to spend some unscripted down time together. I love that man.
4. For the next 33 days I will be in rare form. Trying to figure out how to make everything happen work-wise(I'm two weeks behind on assignments), getting all of my MOH loose ends tied up and more importantly paid for(shower, bachelorrette party, plane ticket for the wedding), and just trying to get to October 17th(the happiest day of my life ie. the day AFTER the wedding) in one piece and only midly frazzled. Oh and somewhere in the midst of the stress storm I need to remember to enjoy my birthday.
5. Ah yes, and just on the other side of the wedding are a few minor end of the year events that might require some budgetary prayer and supplication: Tentative visit from family, Visit from friends in November, Thanksgiving trip home(I have NEVER seen plane tickets that are so inappropriately high), Christmas trip to Chicago.
No comments:
Post a Comment