A completely incomplete look at all of the things that make me pause, think, smile, and feel in a given day. Truly, 'dani colored' glasses aren't crystal clear, but they clearly allow for a unique perspective on the world.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Day Dreams
Daydreamin an I'm thinkin of you I'm thinkin of you baby.....
When you imagined the man (or woman) that you were going to spend your life with....is that person like the person that you're with right now?
You know what....yes! About a month or two before I met my honey I started having dreams of a man who was tall and chocolate, but I couldn't see his face because his eyes were covered by his baseball hat. All I could see was his dimple. In my dreams he made me ridiculously happy, but in real life, I was coming off of years of bad relationships and settling for less so I brushed the dreams off. I told one of my friends and she said it was a sign...again, I paid her no mind.
Then on November 11th while standing in line for a Jay concert this random (well not really random, turned out he was the BFF of my friend's good friend) guy walks up and butts into my convo. I didn't realize it, but my friend that I told about my dream saw it right away. She pulled me to the side and told me that the guy that just butted in was the guy from my dream and she feels the chemistry already. I turned to look at him and she was right...he was 6'4, chocolate and had a dimple on his right cheek.
Now nearly two years later he is still everything I ever wanted and nothing I had ever had. Happiness is him in my world and I wouldn't change a thing!
3 comments:
Yes! Tall, chocolate, with a stunning smile and a heart of gold.
(sorry, I'm really loving my husband today)
It's something in the air....
You know what....yes! About a month or two before I met my honey I started having dreams of a man who was tall and chocolate, but I couldn't see his face because his eyes were covered by his baseball hat. All I could see was his dimple. In my dreams he made me ridiculously happy, but in real life, I was coming off of years of bad relationships and settling for less so I brushed the dreams off. I told one of my friends and she said it was a sign...again, I paid her no mind.
Then on November 11th while standing in line for a Jay concert this random (well not really random, turned out he was the BFF of my friend's good friend) guy walks up and butts into my convo. I didn't realize it, but my friend that I told about my dream saw it right away. She pulled me to the side and told me that the guy that just butted in was the guy from my dream and she feels the chemistry already. I turned to look at him and she was right...he was 6'4, chocolate and had a dimple on his right cheek.
Now nearly two years later he is still everything I ever wanted and nothing I had ever had. Happiness is him in my world and I wouldn't change a thing!
Post a Comment