Friday, October 23, 2009

Running To Slow Down

This has been one of those weeks that I've spent rushing to slow down. The whole focus of the week has really been getting as much done as possible in anticipation of getting a few days off. Seems harmless right? LOL....no it is an absolute formula for disaster and will all but guarantee that I'm exhausted in 5, 4, 3, 2.....NOW!


Regardless, I will be kicking the afternoon into overdrive in order to ensure that I have goodness to share with you come Tuesday. (I'm out of the office Monday).

Until then, have a great weekend....oh yea....


IT'S HOMECOMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHHHHHH-UUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UUUUUU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(celebrating in spirit since I will not be in DC this weekend, but instead will be in ATL :) )
P.S. Shouts to my '04 classmates and a 'PHI QUE' to the Frat :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww you won't be in DC:-( The vibe is AMAZING here as usual....soooo PROUD to be an alumni. GO BISON!!