Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MOH Overview....In Pics

Yes, Yes, Yes.....The wedding was beautiful and if you have FB and have seen the pics then you'll know what I'm talking about. However, as I mentioned in my last post about MOH-ing, the wedding wasn't my concern....it was dropping the ball.

Well....I can honestly say that I had such a good time with all of my good friends that 'dropping the ball' left my mind as quickly as it entered. There will be a "meatier" post about MOH-ing, but for now lets get to the fun stuff....the pics!


Thursday
Bachelorette/Bachelor Party




Get this woman a sash....she's getting married!


We started the party at RA Sushi....b/c who doesn't start with good food and good ppl??? Then we met up with the rest of the Bachelor party to 'pre-game'




Once the boys left...we played some games/drank some wine etc.
(no clue which team won).....

(l to r): BM Naima, BM Dee, Ana, Me, My Sis/Impromptu Bridal Attendant, BM Dr. Hunt, BM Melissa


and then we hit downtown for.....




yesssss.........



Truly...I love these ladies!





Friday
Rehearsal & Rehearsal Mixer



Couple's Shot @ the mixer
(l to r): Bride-to-be & Groom-to-be, Me & Sweets, Naima & Bakari, Ash & Steve (they're next--no forreal!!!)


All of which led to .......


Saturday
Wedding Time!




There was a little of this......





And This.....



Get It!




And Finally.....A lot of this......


Hello Smiths!



Speaking Of Smiths.....


Me w/ the Best Man/Groom's Brother James

Me w/ My Best Man Sweets :)

Hmm...something about those Smith Men....I'll digress :)



One For The Road.....


My mom....and her 'sons' gotta love it!

No comments: