Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Olfactory Offenses

Apparently today is "Food Court Day" in the office the things that my ultra-sensitive nose and rumbling belly detect are:


1. Taco Bell--Yes, terrible for you, but yummy going down (the problems tend to arise when that meal revisits you).

2. Lasagna from Maggiano's--Never tasted it, but if heaven was a smell, I assume it would be that one.

3. Bacon--Ok that's my own fault...had it for bfast...the lingering smell is in my waste bin (hate when that happens).

4. Toasted Quizno's subs--they don't even post their ingredients/nutritional info...ANYWHERE....I classify this as instant, delicious death.

5. Chipotle--Co-workers you are killing me! Step away from that chicken bowl, I dare you! It will be missing.

6. Fries--I don't know from where, but I smell them and they are calling me...

(sigh) off to Self-Depricate over my meal shake.

4 comments:

Jameil said...

i'm sorry... did you say meal shake? ew. why dani? why?

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Jam...I'm covering the front desk and can't eat up here....so until I leave its a drinkable meal for me :\

Jameil said...

Excused. I guess it would look bad to take a big bite of a big mac & have it dribbling down your face when someone walks in.

Rashan Jamal said...

It always seems to smell like Italian food in my office. Except when it smells like dead possum stew when a couple of coworkers bring their native stew.. and no, I'm not gonna say where they are from. LOL