Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fortuitous

I'll let you in on a little secret...90% of my posts this week were completed last week. Yea, yea, yea ....I know its a wee bit sneaky of me, but I figured "hey, you'll be too tired to blog."

Fortunately/unfortunately that isn't actually the case. Anywho, so I've been logging in every day just like you have to see what the topic of the day is (I hope you weren't foolish enough to think that I remembered what I set up to post) and today's topic is actually scarily on point with what is currently on my mind.

I am disgustingly and disarmingly "in love." I gagged just a little just then. It's so painfully unlike me that I would go into hiding, except no one "in hiding" ever looks good, (Can you name someone?) so I'm wearing my emotions(and narcissism) on my sleeve....and it's a bright, sparkly, heavy sleeve I might add.


I'm having one of those days..you know the ones....where you listen to "So High" and Chrissette Michelle's "Golden" and sit at work with the kool-aid grin.

Ugh!

To answer my own question from the previous post.

In the past, I thought that I had everything that I could ever want. Then I found out that I actually didn't have much at all. So the wonderful, aggravatingly charming man that I'm so smitten with right now embodies what I didn't even think to ask for. How about that for nausea?

LOL....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too baby! lol

Jameil said...

*vomits* lolol

Naima said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little -- LoL!!

(I'm kidding of course!)

Lex said...

So High was our first dance song, le sigh! Don't gag! Love is amazing when you have the right kind of love ;)