Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thoughts/Words

Here's the breakdown....I'm having a terrible night, which in truth seems to be a terrible addition to a terrible run of days. The only words that are at the forefront of my mind require symbols in the place of key letters. I'm tired. Not nap tired, but truly up against a wall, Toni Braxton crying sequence (Un-break my heart shower scene), not move for days (but only after I've purchased bottles of wine) type tired.

I'm really rather agitated, but I can't fully say how the f*ck I feel, because 9 times out of 10 everything will be fine in a few days and my harsh words will be the thing that lingers.

Really...there are some things that you can't say and apologize later. Instead I'll allow those comments to bounce around in my head all night, until I no longer have the desire or ability to pair what little emotion/mental space I have left with those comments/feelings.

No comments: