Monday, October 12, 2009

Masochism

I'm back on face.book and old habits die hard. I spent last night getting caught up on high-school buddies solely through their pics. While it didn't send me spiraling, it did send me job-hunting. Lets be slightly more specific. It sent me job hunting....in D.C.

Sweets and I have explicitly discussed moving to ATL....DC is also a possibility, but for the initial move, we agreed on ATL.

Why did I broaden the search? Two reasons: First, there are an abundance of open jobs in my field.....Hopefully a bigger net will get a better response. Second reason? Because I realized how much I missed my former city. Ugh FB how I love and hate thee!

There are a lot more "I's" than "we's" in this post(hate when that happens). Sweets is supportive, we just aren't sure how this will all play out.

1 comment:

Patti said...

OOh, so now that you've joined again, does that mean that I can deactivate my account (again)?