A week from now I will be waking up New York......(and going to sleep in D.C.)
I've reached the final phase of the job process and the only thing left is the visit.
I'm numb. I truly cannot believe that this is an actually possibility. No seriously, its beyond my realm of conceptualization.
I owe you the entire story and regardless of how the visit shakes out, you will have it when I give my official 'yes' or 'no' to the position (another 10 days or so)....
One sad note, Sweets won't be making the trip....(Or the subsequent one to DC). I'll actually post abt that separately.
Never fear....Someone I know will be "sick" next week and won't be able to make it to work....(Drum Roll).......
(Announcer voice) Making his way to the Big Apple and then his INAUGURAL trip to the real HU(echo)....my conscience, accountant, bestie, and #3 speed dial occupant for nearly a decade.......the keeper of the largest collection of sweater vests on the east coast......BREW!
LOL
That was funny to me.....anyway...I'll be in good hands and if you've ever met Brew you would also know that he moonlights as the paparazzi so the trip will be well documented.
Have a great weekend.
PS the D.C. portion of the trip is for my libra-sister/line brother's(2 descriptors, one person) baby shower...... YAY!
4 comments:
Congrats! You're doing BIG things! NYC will be happy to have another Bison in the city...we're running things here and could always use a fabulous new addition :-)
Can't wait to hear the entire story!
CRAAAAAAAAAZY!!!!!!!! OMG, I'm BEAMING for you!! This is yours! Get your life, girl!!! YAAAAAAAAAY! NY!
and a mini 'yay' for the fake HU. it's gets a little shine cause it's an HBCU and i'm a fan of those. tis all.
That post just made me smile! Yay!! I know Brew will be an awesome paparazzier(?) -- can't wait to see the pictures!
Bison in the front...!
Really...on the sweater vests (maybe the southeast region)....a decade..really? That's scary.
Post a Comment