Wednesday, April 21, 2010

S.M.H. (Ramblings)

1.I thought I had pink eye...nope my eyes are just itchy for no reason.

2.I've packed. Now I need to pull some things out. That's how I compensate for my tendency to over pack. Maybe one day it will work.

3. Do my nerves know that I fly out tomorrow? Where are they? This calm is unnerving.

4. My boss's boss never chastises me for anything. She just chastises my boss for it. I wonder if it's her way of making sure she has a good "in" with a future corporate person....hmmm....we shall see.

5. My one-day meeting in NYC (with one person) just became a two-day meeting (with 5 people) revising wardrobe now.

6. Yesterday I ran into the wall (while carrying boxes) and the momentum propelled me on to another wall (at which point I dropped the boxes) and then out to the sales floor and which point I hit the edge of the couch. It hurt so badly that I paused just long enough to locate the point of contact and then my next step introduced me to the edge of the display table. My customer looked up and said "tables have a way of jumping out in front of you *snicker*"

*side eye* My legs look like they belong on a Li.feti.me special.

5. (Sigh) I mean...

7. Brew and I have no firm plans at all for this trip. We are the most planningest (yep I said it) people ever, so this is a bit weird. We'll see how this plays out.

8. I've done absolutely no substantive work this week....anywhere. I wish I felt bad about it.

9.I'm going to need a vacation after this week's trip. I can feel it.

10. I hate the smell of food stained containers, wrappers, and napkins once I've finished eating...it makes me nauseous. This mornings bacon was in wax paper inside of a styrofoam container. I mistakenly threw the container away in my cubicle trashcan. I've since tied up the garbage bag and placed clorox disinfecting wipes over the side of my trashcan to mask the smell. Yuck!

1 comment:

Jameil said...

I just sat here & died laughing @ "tables have a way of jumping out in front of you *snicker*" HAHAHAHAHA!! I CAN'T STAND THE SMELL OF FOOD ON MY HANDS!!!! Disgusting.