This is Pierre...He is the darling man that picked me up at the airport and hand-delivered me to my dream office, with my dream team, doing dream things, in my dream city. By dream office I mean something mixed between the Hills&The City offices/The Parsons&Banana Republic workspace/Devil Wears Prada set nestled in the midst of flatiron district. Ummm....the entire fall line was actualized everywhere....I swear there was just a random sampling of aubergine dyed croc touching a boot....(swoon), sketches, awesomeness, m.a.c computers....yesssss.By dream team I mean two unassuming guys who focus on getting the job done and not the politics surrounding the job. Praises Be!
By dream things....the words communications, gatekeeper, travel, exposure across divisions surfaced.
By dream city I mean....Sigh.....
To his credit(or lack thereof)....Pierre did all of these things effortlessly and unknowingly.
I am finally rounding the corner on making this a reality sooner than later. Yesterday's mission involved further convincing a round of people that I was their girl. Today's mission? Find somewhere to rest my head.
Here we go....
P.S. The hotel that we're staying in has a Miami location.....fab, fab, fab....yes...there was a line and several bouncers at the front door when I returned last night....oh there is a rooftop bar and a club....VIPness everywhere.....We just bypassed the line flashed the room key and went on up.....Yesssssssss!
No comments:
Post a Comment