1. (Redacted)
2. The next 4 weeks will be a flurry of non-stop travel and work foolishness. Somewhere in there I need to find an apartment in another state, without little details like: move-in date, relocation package, etc. (I get the details following my "official" trip in which I sightsee and then agree 2 the move--the timeframe of that trip has been pushed back since the manager is no longer in his role)
3. My car is making a noise....I don't think...I know it can't possibly be a good thing. Maybe it's a belt? I don't actually have the time to find out. (No Note)
4. This sunday I'm emceeing a gala. Haven't figured out my attire nor have I gotten my tix. I'm not actually sure where it is to be quite frank. So the fact that I have no clue what I'll say when I get there and/or I don't really want to be there are seemingly minuscule issues. (This will thankfully/hopefully be my last church duty here in wpb--oh.. no.. wait....)
5. My minister is in the running to be a Bishop in another state. He's told only 5 people. Its a huge deal and one that will polarize our church hence the secrecy. I've been interviewed by the Bishop search committee and will be interviewed again in person in 2 weeks. My minister asked me to help his process and has been confiding in me about his concerns and excitement. Its just critical for his success that I see him through his process, which ends in November. (Oh yea.... I don't actually like my minister. I thought I made that clear to him. Guess Not.)
3 comments:
Congratulations my dear! Can't wait to hear all the details about this new opportunity :)
2. OMG, this is too awesome! I'm beyond excited for you!
4. dang, that's this sunday? wooow. I don't have my ticket either. I guess I'll get it at the Bright Davies funeral this saturday? yes? no?
5. I didn't know you don't like him. I see it's time for all of us to be up outta WPB.
Lex--Thanks!!
Adei--Thanks!!
It's this Saturday......you should be able to get it then.
He's not selfless enough to be a minister. As a person he's fine. As a minister there are too many traits that he has that bother me.
Post a Comment