Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Glitch In the Matrix

I'm back to the regular grind today. I am, however, only back in body. My mind and spirit are somewhere else.

The incredibly trite misquote of the incredibly trite quote: "If you can see it, you can achieve it" is actually fitting.

I saw a different world. I believe it can happen. I can't go back to business as usual.

Ever date someone that blows your old person out of the water? Yea...there is no going back.

Move into a shiny new apartment and try to go visit your childhood room? Unsavory.

I want to put in separation notices at the jobs, strap my clothes to my back and leave tomorrow, but patience got me this far......

1 comment:

Jameil said...

Girl, YES!!! I'm ready to get the heck outta Gainesville, too! I didn't hate it here by any means (food's great!) but I know where the next horizon is and I'm ready to approach it!!