Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tattoo

Ok so...this year has been insane (to say the least) and I've decided to mark the year and my own personal growth with a tattoo.  I'm thinking inner ankle.... left foot region.  I'd love some feedback...


Translation: “From small beginnings come great things” (literally, "The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step") 


رِحْلِة الأَلْف مِيل تَبْدَأ بِخَطْوَة

3 comments:

Lex said...

Besides the fact that we used to joke about you looking arabian, this tattoo may have some thinking that you belong to the Taliban! I am also wondering how all of that is going to fit in your inner ankle.

Other than those things, I think the meaning is amazing!

That is all!

A.G. said...

Just make sure you confirm its meaning with a number of different sources. I'd hate for you to look up 3 years from now and find out you have "Ahmed's Air Conditioner Repair" tattooed on your ankle.

redandbrown said...

your foot is not that big, is this a wrap around type deal??