Friday
Message: "your prescription needs to be refilled"
Dani(dialing pharmacy): Hi, I just wanted to follow up on the message that you left.
Pharmacist: Yes, we called & faxed your drs. office and got no response, so we can't fill your prescription.
Dani: Ok, thanks
Dani (dials drs office & leaves message for triage nurse)
Later that day.....
Dani (dialing pharmacy): Hi, I was just calling to check on my prescription
Pharmacist: No one has called or answered our calls
Monday
Dani (dialing drs. office): Hi, I was calling to check on my prescription status
Drs Office: We faxed it in on Friday and called and spoke to someone to verify receipt
Dani: (sigh)
Drs. Office: Let me call back to speak to someone
Dani: Ok, Thanks
Moments Later.....
Drs. Office: They said they've had your prescription since Friday and its ready for pickup
Dani: (silence)
Drs. Office: (nervous laugh) Sorry about the back and forth have a Happy Holiday
Dani: (sigh) Thanks you too
Dani(dialing pharmacy): Hi I'm calling to verify whether or not my...
Pharmacist(cuts me off mid sentence): Name?, DOB?
Dani: (sigh) dani, 00/00/00
Pharmacist: It's ready
Dani: So there was no hold up with the prescription?
Pharmacist: It's ready
Email Corporate Office?
check, double check
Something fun for you to read at this point it doesn't surprise me.
2 comments:
Gotta love the runaround. Its especially satisfying when there is no explanation or apology. LOL
that is a hot mess. i would send so many letters of disgust!!!
Post a Comment