Tuesday, December 9, 2008

DC Bound (Continued)

Since I'm not going to the gym I guess I should work on the assignment that sweets gave me yesterday.  He wants me to narrow down everything/everyone I really want to see while I'm back in D.C.  It'll be a short trip, but hopefully it'll be tons of fun :)  He's never been to D.C. so I'm trying to think of the must-sees for him as well.  Let's start with the obvious.  I need to lay eyes on all of my LB's!!!! In terms of places....

1. Campus...The REAL HU




2. Of course the place that started the end of my metabolism.


3. Georgetown
4. H&M (Because West Palm is sorely missing one)
5. The mall/downtown
6. Adams Morgan

What am I missing? Suggestions?

2 comments:

DrMPH said...

Uhmm Well I think downtown means this but just in case, chinatown, the national mall and MLK where you use to work and climb the hill everyday!

Lex said...

I think you have covered the most important 'must do' on the list....seeing me! So as far as anything else is concerned, I have nothing for you! :)