Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chocolate Drink Vs. Milkshakes

I am a milkshake girl...to be specific I'm a "5 scoops of chocolate, one scoop of coffee and brownie mix-in" @ Coldstone's type of girl (Life changing!)

I don't understand chocolate drinks...

I can eat chocolate
Drink chocolate milk
Cherish chocolate milkshakes
Warm up to hot chocolate

But a chocolate drink? What is that? It's an odd hybrid and so close to being right...yet...not so much.

When I have a shake made correctly its a pause moment. There is a rush of good feelings, the yumminess can not be disputed. Even a mediocre shake blows a chocolate drink out of the water.

Godiva dabbles in chocolate drinks...Dani dabbles in milkshakes.

Today's diatribe is a microcosm of what's going on in my life right now.

After years of subscribing to 'chocolate drinks,' I've stumbled on a custom milkshake that makes me wonder what exactly I was 'drinking' previously.

I heart shakes :)

No comments: