Tuesday, December 9, 2008

30 minutes on the dream treadmill.....

I don't have it in me.  Even though my quarter-life crisis was the reveal of my metabolism's abandonment.  I really just can't seem to move my body out of the bed to go to the gym this morning.  I've been on a really good run.  I go every day and although I see no difference on the scale, I am toning up.  Hmm...unfortunately the muscle tone in my legs is making them bigger and so my pants still aren't fitting the way I need them to.  But I'm TRYING!
 
Woke up at 4:50am as usual to start work (from the bed). Check.  
Posted a few articles. Check.
Called in to job 2, via email, like I do every Tuesday. Check.
Took my obligatory, on-again/off-again 20 minute nap between 5:30am-6:20am. Check.
Looked at my sneakers by the bed. Check.
Go to the gym....hmm....
Back to sleep for another 20 minute nap.(sigh) Check.

I guess my back & side meat and I will be together a little bit longer than I'd like.  We'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: