Saturday, December 6, 2008

I'm a Bag Lady

Girl Meets Boy
Girl Likes Boy
Girl Likes spending time with Boy
Boy Likes spending time with Girl
Girl Lives in House A
Boy Lives in House B
Boy and Girl move past the going out all the time phase
Boy and Girl instead like to lounge at house A and/or house B
Boy and Girl realize its too early to consolidate locations, but too late to live the "I'll see you on the weekend" plan....oh yea...we work weekends too!


**Enter the bags**




I'm effectively a nomad of sorts.  I bounce between house A & B with the scary precision.  Wake up in the AM and I pack my work bag for job #1, gym bag, work bag for job #2, and an overnight bag.  Come back to my house the next day to unload and repack etc.  Shoes live in my trunk, toiletries in my purse....

One of my besties calls me "the moon princess."  I can't even argue....

I am in a constant state of planning for all of the "what ifs" that could occur within a 24 hour period.  Every few days I completely unload my car, do laundry, assess what's living in each bag, make changes and repack.

I'm so tired...and I constantly ask myself if its worth it.  But on the days when he isn't here and/or I'm not there I realize it totally is...

Gotta go... time to pack!

1 comment:

Lex said...

I am soooo happy/excited that the new beau is working out so well!