Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures

I need to clean and purge the things in my room. There is one section that I haven't touched in two years. It's the bag of "ex things/memories" that I packed, stuffed in a corner and put out of my mind. One part of me thinks that I should just toss it. The other part of me thinks its worth keeping, since it's my history (much like horrid 8th grade pictures).

We've talked about what to do with jewelry from the ex, I got rid of the credit card and misplaced the key....the pictures though I'm hesitant about. I'd love your opinion esp since 50% of the people that read this blog are in at least one of those pics.

4 comments:

Jameil said...

Keep the pics. That he's in them won't even matter in 30 yrs but you'll be upset as will your kids if there's no evidence of those times.

Adei von K said...

Keep pictures. Like you said, they're your history. One day, you'll laugh at them. Everything else can be tossed, sold, burned, flushed down toilet, or shredded and returned to sender (no... I haven't done any of those things... *looks away guiltily*)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jameil. Keep the pictures, they are a reminder of how far you've come and where you NEVER want to be again.

Anonymous said...

You might as well keep your pics... because, i'm keeping mine!!!