I've always made a decent amount of money. I never have anything to really show for it outside of memories and/or tech toys. So part of my 2010 hustle is to be more disciplined with my money. Tackling bills first and shopping second. It's the most frustrating thing I've ever tried to do.
When I tackle my debt that causes long-term satisfaction, but sometimes you want some immediate token to show for your kachillion hour work weeks. This month's goals are completely intangible.
I'm paying my car insurance through September, eliminating my lowest line of credit, and booking an Atl trip for March.
I want sooo very badly to get to March, because that's the month that will yield toys! Computers and such!
Just have to keep on trucking.....and stay focused.
2 comments:
You can do it!! Keep stackin that paper!!!
get it, girl! when you're done, spread some of that discipline over here.
Post a Comment