1> "Please hold for a very important message."
a. Who thought that was a good way to start a call?
b. Who holds for the message?
2> Eccentric personalities annoy me. I barely have time to do a fraction of the things I need to do in a given day. Figuring out your riddle-speak, whilst you tweet about moons and clovers just pisses me off. Who has time to be weird? Get normal or Go away.
3>
Friday: Broke my spare bberry battery charger
Saturday: Ordered a new one
Tuesday: Got the spare battery charger, Lost my spare battery
Wednesday: Ordered a new spare battery
Thursday: Found my spare battery, but left my spare battery charger at home
Friday: Brought my spare battery charger to work, can't find my spare battery....again.
4> Why do I owe money to the government? I get taxed within an inch of my life every single check, I work multiple jobs, AND I have to payout almost $300 in additional taxes? I must make it seem like I don't need the money.
5> I'm working on a document for one of my bosses and I convert it from Word to PDF then go through and add all of the fields etc. so that you can fill it out online. Finish the document and give it to her and she wants to omit a word from the instruction graph at the top of page 1.
6> My sister won't let me resign from my MOH post. I've asked her twice. I can't believe she's willing to be this selfish. I'm so going to have her on valet duty when I get married.
7> I've been discussing some payroll issues with my staffers and I went to my boss, and we need to look at the budget and make some changes. He implied that looking at the budget required looking at my position (at least in the short term) because there is questionable value in what I do. Then he emailed me about staffing a new division, fleshing out an extensive new category selection, and reminded me to report back the notes from a conference call I'm hosting today.
8> Just realized I had one earring in my ear. Why is it no one feels the need to mention that I'm walking around here looking like Louis Gossett Jr.?
9> I don't have my Jesus playlist anymore because I don't have an ipod and I don't have enough space on my phone. I'm having one of those days where some gospel music would help and I've just realized that Jesus didn't make the cut. When did I have that conversation with myself? "Jay-z, Pink, Maxwell, Thicke, John Mayer, Jesus...well...I guess I'll catch JC on the flipside." SMDH!
10> Howard made me hate the use of the N-word. N-words make me want to use it all the time. Sweets uses the N-word for people who don't even tan well. I have some kind of weird love/hate of the word...trying to find some middle ground.
1 comment:
I used to talk to an eccentric. he kinda annoyed me then but I dealt with it. Now, I caint STAND him!
NOT LOUIS GOSSETT, JR!!!!!! DYIIIIIIIIING!!
Post a Comment